USED Taylor 414ce
Questions? Video Call the Store!
This USED Taylor 414ce is in EXCELLENT condition! Cosmetically, it is EXCEPTIONALLY clean showing little to NO wear (see below for details).
Looking at the guitar vertically:
TOP: Very clean; No marks.
BACK: Very clean; No marks.
SIDES: Very clean; No marks.
NECK: Very clean; No marks.
FINGERBOARD: Very clean.
FRETS: Little to NO wear.
HEADSTOCK: Very clean; No marks.
PICKUPS: Intact and working properly.
ELECTRONICS: Intact and working properly.
HARDWARE: Intact and working properly.
PICKGUARD: Very clean; No marks.
FINISH: Clean with no signs of fading or checking.
This USED Taylor 414ce has been thoroughly inspected, set up nicely and guaranteed to play great when it arrives. Comes with original hardshell case.
- Serial#: 1110214056
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes - Venetian
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Ovangkol
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Performance Bracing (Standard III with Relief Rout)
- Body finish: Gloss 6.0
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 "professional audio"-grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Taylor Nickel Tuners with Nickel Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Tusq Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Taylor New Technology ("NT") Neck System
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Country of origin: USA