USED Martin OM-28E Retro
Questions? Video Call the Store!
This USED Martin OM-28E Retro is in EXCELLENT condition! Cosmetically, it is VERY clean showing NO wear. Looks barely played! (see below for details).
Looking at the guitar vertically:
TOP: Very clean; No marks.
BACK: Very clean; No marks.
SIDES: Very clean; No marks.
NECK: Very clean; No marks.
FINGERBOARD: Very clean.
FRETS: Little to NO wear.
HEADSTOCK: Very clean; No marks.
PICKUPS: Intact and working properly.
ELECTRONICS: Intact and working properly.
HARDWARE: Intact and working properly.
PICKGUARD: Very clean; No marks.
FINISH: Clean with no signs of fading or checking.
This USED Martin OM-28E Retro has been thoroughly inspected, set up nicely and guaranteed to play great when it arrives. Comes with original hardshell case.
- Serial#: 1877315
- Model: OM-28E Retro
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: HD Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Bold Herringbone
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Large Old Style
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamond and Squares- Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Tortoise Colored Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus