Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster - Blonde
Questions? Video Call the Store!
Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Blonde
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Christopher Fleming, the Classic Player Baja Telecaster® guitar features an ash body with a thin polyester finish, soft "V"-shaped maple neck with 21 medium jumbo frets, Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele bridge pickup and custom Twisted Tele® neck pickup, four-way pickup switch and S-1™ switch.
- Model Name: Classic Player Baja Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Blonde
- Model #: 0141502307
- Series: Classic
- Color: Blonde
- Body; Ash
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop “Twisted” Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish; Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck, Knurled Chrome Knobs, "Custom Shop Designed" Neck Plate, 4-Way + 2-Way S-1™; Switching, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
"This Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Blonde comes with Fender's Factory Warranty!"
"Empire Music is proud to carry Fender. Each Fender guitar we sell is professionally set up and ready to play before they leave our store!"