Martin OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930 #1895289
You save: $20,000.00! (20.00%)
Questions? Video Call the Store!
We are proud to offer one of only 11 Martin OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930 models.
You will receive the exact guitar shown in this listing. Serial number: 1895289
The Martin OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930 draws its inspiration and exacting specifications from an original 1930 OM-45 De Luxe. Constructed with precious pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood back and sides, a lightly-colored Vintage Tone System (VTS) Adirondack spruce soundboard, and Vintage Tone System (VTS) Adirondack spruce braces throughout. Limited to 11.
The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Please call Joe Ravita @ 412-915-7118 for information on owning this rare instrument!
- Martin OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930 Specifications:
- Model: OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: OM-45 Deluxe Authentic 1930
- Top Braces: VTS Adirondack Spruce 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars - Circa 1930
- Back Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style - 45 Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid in a Narrow 1930 Shape 45 Wedge
- Endpiece Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood w/ Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood w/ Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Brazilian Rosewood w/ Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1930 Barrel & Heel
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/1930 Taper
- Headplate: Solid Brazilian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes - 1930 Authentic Style
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Authentic Style Belly - Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Engraved Gold Banjo Tuners w/ Solid MOP Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Ivory Colored Poly w/ Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoloid w/ 1930 Style Floral Inlay
- Case: 533V Harptone
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none