Martin OM-35E #73298
You save: $900.00! (20.94%)
Questions? Video Call the Store!
C.F. Martin & Co
C.F. Martin & Co. has been creating the finest instruments in the world for over 180 years. It continues to innovate, introducing techniques and features that have become industry standards, including X-bracing, the 14-fret guitar, and the “Dreadnought” size. One of the world’s leading acoustic instrument makers, Martin guitars are hand-made by skilled craftsmen and women, who use a combination of new design and techniques, along with those introduced by the company founder.
Martin guitars and Martin strings are the instruments and strings of choice for musicians around the world, from the icons of rock, pop, country, folk and bluegrass to those just beginning their careers. They can be seen across all segments of pop culture, from television to movies, Broadway, books, online, and gracing the covers of popular magazines on newsstands everywhere.
Martin 000-28, Ebony Fingerboard, Natural
~Guitar shown is the actual guitar that you will receive, Serial #: #2173298~
Compact and commanding, scalloped bracing and a three-piece back will bring your remarkably bold sound to life—fingerpicking, strumming or soloing. Discreet, dynamic electronic option includes the LR Baggs Anthem, so you can hear every nuance, no matter the venue. Sound as good plugged in as you do unplugged. Rich sounding East Indian rosewood, ebony, Sitka spruce, and vintage appointments, such as a tortoise colored pickguard, antique white binding, and open geared tuners, give a classic look to a timeless sound.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: LR Baggs Anthem
- TOP COLOR: Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Antique White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Faux Tortoise
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Faux Tortoise
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Style 35
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP: Antique White with Multi-Stripe
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother of Pearl
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: Antique White
- SIDE DOTS: Black
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- KNOB: Large
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Old Style Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- CASE: Molded Hardshell
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- LABEL: None
- PLEKED: Yes
Including the Factory Lifetime Warranty, Factory Hardshell Case and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a Genuine Martin Guitar makes a great addition to any collection.
We are proud to be a Martin Guitars Marquis Dealer!